Driver Alertness Course -
Frequently Asked Questions
- Open our Frequently Asked Questions leaflet.
- You can view and print maps on our course venues page.
- If you would like to attend a course outside the Greater Manchester area please refer to the Service Provider Telephone numbers with your course offer letter or visit the NDORS website.
- If you have any special requirements we will endeavour to meet your needs, please inform us when booking online or contact us.
- It is essential you provide your driving licence number when applying for a course and produce photographic identification on the day of the course. If you have lost your UK licence contact the DVLA on tel 0300 790 6801 or visit the DVLA website for advice.