Our one-day fleet driver assessment course will assist you in meeting your organisation’s Work Related Road Safety and Health & Safety obligations.
The fleet driver assessment course is open to anyone who wants to improve their driving skills. The course does not teach drivers how to drive - but is an introduction to advanced driving for experienced drivers.
The full day course is available to both fleet drivers (whether car, van or LGV) as well as individuals.
By the end of the course drivers will:
- have an understanding of their work-related road safety and health and safety at work obligations;
- have increased awareness and improved driving skills;
- understand how attitudes affect driver behaviour;
- understand that all drivers have a responsibility to themselves and others;
- understand the concept of "avoidability" in road crashes;
- understand how stress, fatigue & distractions affect a driver;
- have improved hazard recognition; and
- understand that future performance and behaviour is directly controlled by themselves.
The morning session is classroom based which could take place at your premises. This is followed by an on-road driver assessment in pairs in the afternoon with a fleet registered Approved Driving Instructor using your organisation’s vehicle.
After the course, participants receive a full written report of their skills. The cost of the course is from £149 per delegate (based on a minimum of 6 delegates).
If you require any further information, discuss your requirements or possible dates please email
or contact us on 0300 123 1518.